Introducing the new Graphene Touch Radical Tennis Racquets, now available at Sportsmart.
The new Head RADICAL series contains the ground-breaking Graphene Touch technology which aids in shock absorption and creates an incredible feel. Making it one of the most versatile tennis racquets you can buy
Recommended by none other than Andy Murray, the RADICAL PRO tennis racquet comes with a brand-new design, the innovative Graphene Touch technology, a heavier frame and increased power.
|HEAD SIZE:||630cm2 / 98 in2|
|WEIGHT (Unstrung):||310g / 10.9oz|
The RADICAL MP comes with the innovative Graphene Touch technology, this racquet would be perfect for the all-court advanced player who needs the perfect combination of power and handling.
|HEAD SIZE:||630cm2 / 98 in2|
|WEIGHT (unstrung):||295g / 10.4oz|
The RADICAL S comes with a much bigger head size compared to the previous 2 models, making this racquet perfect for ambitious recreational players.
|HEAD SIZE:||660cm2 / 102 in2|
|WEIGHT (unstrung):||280g / 9.9oz|
Are you transitioning from junior to adult? Then the RADICAL LITE would be a perfect first racquet. This racquet provides increased maneuverability and easy playability to those intermediate – beginner club players.
|HEAD SIZE:||660cm2 / 102 in2|
|WEIGHT (unstrung):||260g / 9.2oz|
Still not convinced? Why not try before you buy on our demo wall?
Sport is our life. It’s been in our family and team for almost 50 years.
As our valued Smart Card members, we celebrate your passion for sport.
We understand what the experience and enjoyment of sport means to you, as we share these values.
We will support you by always offering a great range and quality service from our knowledgeable and dedicated team.
Is cricket your life? Is tennis your life? Is athletics your life? Is basketball your life?
Whatever your sporting passion, we understand. Because at Sportsmart, SPORT IS OUR LIFE.
WIN 1 OF 10 $50 SPORTSMART GIFT CARDS BY TELLING US WHICH SPORT IS YOUR LIFE!
To go in the draw:
- Follow Sportsmart on Facebook and Instagram.
- Comment with which sport is your life, and why, on the relevant post on either our Facebook or Instagram pages.
Winners will be picked at random and notified via our Facebook and Instagram pages on Tuesday 5th September.
At Sportsmart, we are passionate about kids’ participation in sport. Here are some of the benefits:
- Sport improves physical health.
- Participation in sport at any age promotes health and wellness. Instilling this philosophy in children is the best way to promote health and wellness not only when they are young but for the rest of their lives. Learning these habits as a kid makes it easier to maintain as we get older.
- Sport increases self-esteem and confidence.
- Playing sport helps to establish a healthy self-esteem and can boost confidence. Seeing the results of practice pay off on match days, and the positive reinforcement and encouragement from parents, coaches and teammates, will improve a child’s self-esteem and confidence in their abilities.
- Sport encourages teamwork, communication and leadership skills.
- Team sports require teamwork, communication and leadership: three important criteria that an adult is required to be able to demonstrate when going for any job. Learning these skills as a child provides a great base for future success.
- Sport is a good way to relieve stress.
- Physical activity produces endorphins, which make you happy. Sport is a great outlet for stress relief, and to reduce the effects of negative emotions.
- Sport is fun!
- The biggest reason for kids to engage in sport is simply because it is FUN! So get out there and get your children involved in sport!
HEAD YOUTEK IG RADICAL MP
**Exclusive to Sportsmart stores**
The Innegra hybrid-composite structure of the Head Youtek IG Radical MP racquet is extremely tough while remaining light weight. Vibration from ball impact is reduced by up to 17%, which leads to unique control and precision.
This Head tennis racquet also features D30 impact protection; this material allows the racquet to adopt to any flex required for every shot you take.
The Head Youtek IG Radical MP is used by professional tennis players including Andre Agassi and Andy Murray.
Ideal for the competitive player.
Weight – 295g
Head size – 98 sq. ins
Balance – 3” HL
Beam – 21.5mm
Length – 27ins
String pattern – 18/20
Normal price: $329 / Smart Card price: $179. Members save $150
HEAD GRAPHENE XT SPEED MP
Once you have played with Head’s Graphene tennis racquets you will never want to be without its incredible power. Now, this racquet features the next stage of this revolutionary technology: Graphene XT.
With this racquet, Head has made the world’s strongest and lightest material even stronger. This results in optimal weight distribution for a faster swing and more power, for an on-court performance to rival any opponent.
This is the original tennis racquet of the great Novak Djokovic.
Ideal for competitive players.
Weight – 300g
Head size – 100 sq. ins
Balance – 1” HL
Beam – 22mm
Length – 27ins
String pattern – 16/19
Normal price: $349 / Smart Card price: $199. Members save $150
Shop our full Tennis range in-store and online NOW
Ellipticals are becoming increasingly popular as the gym equipment of choice for many. When it comes to your workout, how do ellipticals differ from treadmills?
- Less impact on the joints
In comparison to running (high-impact), an elliptical is a lot softer on your joints (impact free), making it the perfect exercise machine if you have joint problems. The low impact exercise also helps with recovery times.
- Works the whole body
The arm motion on an elliptical machine gives a quality upper body workout while simultaneously providing a lower body workout and an overall cardiovascular workout. The elliptical saves you time by working all these muscle groups at once.
- Increase your cardio fitness
The elliptical machine is believed to be one of the most effective machines for increasing cardiovascular fitness. Improved cardiovascular health leads to other benefits such as better quality sleep, increased alertness, and faster metabolism.
Our January Sale is helping you get your kids ready for “Back To School”, so we’ve put together a quick guide on how to make sure you get the best shoe for your child.
- Measure both feet and always fit shoes to the larger foot. When in a store, get the shoes professionally fitted. If you already know your child’s size, purchasing online should be a breeze.
- When the shoes are on your child’s feet, stand your child up, and check to ensure there is about half an inch (or a thumb width) of room between the end of the shoe and your child’s biggest toe. This is especially important in running shoes, as the foot expands when warm.
- Next, while your child has the shoe on and is sitting down, test the ankle fit by gently tugging at the back of the shoe. The shoe should not pop off.
- Make sure you feel all around the shoe to ensure there is no bulging or tightness. Snug is okay.
- Lastly, make your child walk around the store in the shoe and watch to make sure they are walking normally and there is no slipping or gaping.
Most importantly, a correctly fitted shoe should feel comfortable.
Remember, we offer free shipping on footwear orders over $50, and if you purchase the wrong size, Sportsmart will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund within 14 days.
Visit us in store to have one of our professional footwear staff fit your child’s shoes, or shop our range of kids shoes online NOW.
After a long day at work we all suffer that internal debate… ‘should I go to the gym or just stay warm and curl up and watch Netflix?’
Bustamove’s Personal Trainer, Michael, has put together a 20 minute home workout. So, stay warm, watch Netflix and workout, all at once, within the comfort of your home!
20 Minute Kettlebell Workout
Perform both exercises in Circuit A for 45 seconds with a 15 second rest in between each exercise. Do 3 sets. Repeat for Circuit B and C.
Circuit A: (1) Kettlebell Squat and Press, (2) Plank
Circuit B: (1) Kettlebell Split Squat (lunge), (2) Crunches
Circuit C: (1) Kettlebell Sumo Squat + high pull, (2) Push ups
- Count how many repetitions of the first set you do in each circuit and try beat that for the second and third set!
- Increase kettlebell weight every time you do the workout!
Bustamove Personal Trainer