Sportsmart Footwear Manager, Ryan Meggs
Tennis can be demanding on the body. It is important to choose the right tennis shoe to help avoid injury and to provide maximum cushioning, stability and support.
Two of our most popular styles of tennis shoes, in store now, are the Adidas Barricade 6.0 and the Nike Air Max Courtballistec 3.3.
Adidas Barricade 6.0
Our price $199 Smart Card member price $179
Worn by Andy Murray, Justine Henin and Maria Kirilenko
* Extremely durable synthetic leather upper
* Adidas Torsion system for mid-foot support and stability.
* Adidas adiprene and adiprene + for rear and fore foot cushioning.
* Tough-wearing Adiwear outsole with a 6-month guarantee.
Nike Air Max Courtballistec 3.3
Our price $179 Smart Card member price $169
Worn by Rafael Nadal
* Lunarlon cushioning for a soft, bouncy ride
* Drag-on upper for superior durability
* Arch-fit for exceptional support
* Max Air unit in heel for maximum impact protection
Visit us in store for expert advice about which tennis shoe is best suited to you, and to try on our latest styles.